All of the tests came back normal, which is great. Everett continues to have the full body tics or twitches or mini-seizes when he has or has about to have a fever.
With the explosion in development that Everett has experienced and a noted lack of "tone" in his examination, the doctor is encouraged that things should continue to get better. He is feeling more certain that any neurological issue that is there is not serious. (We have a prescription in case of another seizure.)
The neurologist encouraged me with the fact that the full body tics or twitches or mini-seizes aren't clustered or very close together. He was delighted with Everett's motor skill and language development progress. And, even though I don't have answers, I do feel reassured. (Which is odd since during his last fever I was ready to climb the walls lining up doctors to examine Everett.)
And so, we are grateful for our good health and the exceptional access to health care in this area. Even though I am earnestly trying to move back to Texas, I do know that we have been humongously blessed to have lived here . . . and continue to live here.