Thanks to a great tip from my sister, we made sure to buy a backpack for Everett's stuff when they were on sale at the end of the school year "supply buying season." That was months ago. For our family Christmas presents, I purchased several items like a radio and a couple of lights and lanterns that are those wind-and-go types from L.L. Bean. We are almost finished, almost.
I am finishing up the food--the menu. And then, the other day, I came across this:
Mock Emergency
Boy am I going to finish those kits this week! Here is a list that I used to get started. This list is a pretty extensive one. I haven't purchased an axe. And, Erik is of the persuasion that we won't need that . . . unless we are going for the '72 hour kit: woodman edition.' I don't expect to be running like Harrison Ford in The Fugitive.
We are finishing tomorrow for Family Home Evening. Go check your kits and see how stale those crackers are!