Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Fertility Quest: The Line Is Busy

The welt, this morning, was over 4 inches in diameter. Now, I don't have the smallest of derrieres like I did when I was younger. But, this welt even makes my current rear dwarf in size. Maybe I've hit on a slimming technique?

And, I'm gonna have to submit myself to another one because some stinking pharmacy person (I don't know who but I am going to find out) messed things up. And messed it up like, @#$%$#$@'ed it up.

So, if you call and the line is busy or kicks over to some weird answering service (like it did when Erik called because traffic was terrible), it is because I am busy. I am busy calling up the chain because I am fired up, stinking heatedly, irate at all of this. I won't bore you with the details of how many times I called to double-check, how many times they verified all was well, only to have the UPS guy DRIVE PAST MY HOUSE. Only then, after it is too late to find a substitute to the sesame oil, after it is too late to call the doc and find another pharmacy, does the #$%#$#@# pharmacy own up to some mistake, only after I caught them.

Sometimes, I have a pretty quick temper. I don't help dispel any kind of redhead myth on that one. This redhead can get fired up quick, but I usually dissipate just as quickly. NOT NOW! Oh, NO! I've taken names and I'm calling back again and again.

I've held my temper pretty well during this "pumped up on hormone" period. I've been extremely patient with others. I have. And, now, with a bright red, itchy, swollen, and bruised butt, I am inflammedly ANGRY.

And now that I have told the world everything. I feel better and since my notes are already for tomorrow's calls, I'm going to go use the bathroom in peace cause we all know I'll be in there awhile.