Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Fertility Quest: How Are You Peeling?

Any one of the pieces of the cocktail can cause nausea. The past couple of days have been kind of rough for me.






A couple of them even produce mock pregnancy symptoms. I don't think that I can describe the turmoil that someone goes through who is trying to get pregnant and may never get pregnant but have to live through these symptoms in order to try and get pregnant. It isn't the symptoms themselves, no sissies here, it is the fact that it sets expectations and the minor miracle hope of a pregnancy. Personally, I don't need that kind of torture. I don't want to feel pregnant until I am pregnant. Then the cards can fly and land where they want because the chunks certainly will.


BTW, the next stage of the cocktail causes me to be constipated. I am sure you are looking forward to my entry about hemorrhoids.



I am peeling pukey.