
All the Sjolseths are now back at home. We are enjoying getting to know Merritt. Everett is sick--so we've got some toddler crankies going on . . . but overall we are faring well.
Merritt's bili level is still high and he is still yellow, but his bili level hasn't rebounded to the level it was on Saturday. We'll take that.
We haven't had much chance to take pictures of him since Friday . . . something about having to keep him in the isolette, which every nurse reminded me of upteen times and would basically faint if they saw that I had him out. HE HAS TO EAT!!--I wanted to scream. (Kind of annoying when someone else feels like they can boss you around about your kid.)
Tomorrow will mark our first day without a doctor appointment or some annoying prick on the heel. We are all looking forward to that.


Evy and I are hanging with our ball "step stools" in an effort to get rid of our cankles. I must say that it worked quite well for both of us.