Everett is down for a nap. Erik is off relaxing (well-deserved and overdue).
I am trying to sleep, channel hopping with the remote. Until I get to the latest infomercial about some floor cleaning apparatus. I was public about my Shark purchase . . . and have overall been pleased with it.
But, I want something, one thing, that can clean my kitchen/bathroom floor, the carpets (including any stains), the stairs, and do it all without any prep work . . . and I'll throw in a bonus if it can make dinner and sing a cheerful tune. (and if it costs less than $50 then I would probably start selling them house to house)
I pulled myself away from the "germ-free/lightweight/no chemicals needed" product's infomerical, quickly wondered if I should add it to my Christmas wish list, and decided to get off my duff and just look up ratings rather than look in awe at the newly cleaned floor on the TV, wishing it were my own floor upstairs in the dining room. I have a toddler, a cat, and the next month is one of the worst in the year because of all the leaves and mud outside.
Besides the Cadillac-cost vacuum cleaner Dyson, I found Hoover SteamVac Deep Cleaner With Clean Surge had consistently strong ratings. Anyone use one or have thoughts on steam cleaners?