He loves his new room.

(This is how dark it is at 4:00 in the afternoon.) And isn't that a great valence!

The mattress on the floor is an extra crib mattress that I ended up getting quite by accident. I made it into a reading area using extra material from his silky blankies to cover some extra large pillows. This is one of our favorite places to hang at the end of the day.
The hooks for his towels and jackets were a labor of love, sweat, and swearing completed by his father. Evidently, there was a reason why I was able to get each one for only 25 cents.
Pretty soon Evy is going to have to give up his Suite of Rooms and solely occupy his new room. (yes, we kept the room white in case we need to sell the place. I found some cute vinyl tractors to put on the walls, but that has yet to be accomplished.)