Friday, February 08, 2008

Tagged by Guilt

In July, my sister was tagged and she "tagged" those lucky readers who read her blog. At the time, I thought I should do that. Then I forgot (big surprise). All week I've been thinking about it and feeling guilty. I got to read her "share" without sharing mine. It is time I anti-up.

8 random things about myself

1. I went skydiving for my 24th birthday. Loved it, I really did. (Except I keep saying I am too *poor* to go back and do it again. It is just an excuse because I am scared of heights . . . always have been.) Can that one count as two things I have shared about myself?

2. I hate leftovers and broccoli.

3. I don't like to talk on the phone or go to the post office.

4. When I was younger, I thought that when I grew up I would marry Elvis. He was so AWESOME! I didn't find out he was dead until I was about 10 years old. Talk about a bummer!

5. When I was a sophomore in college, I was interviewed on TV for wanting to become a teacher.

6. My favorite color is red, and I detest floral prints for me; they are fine for others.

7. When I was on bedrest, pregnant with Everett, I got hooked on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. My favorite character: James Marsters, the character Spike.

8. My current favorite eat-out food: BBQ chopped salad with tabasco fried onion topping from Champps.