Monday, February 11, 2008

At Play with Music

We play music all day in our home. Evy is quite the dancer, as you know (and he does sing). We have several musical instruments. Here are some we love the best:




The shaker eggs are AWESOME. We shake these along with our booties to the music on the radio.


The music during play time is always Everett's choice. He is able to pick the CD button that he wants. Yes, he does have a preference. Try as I might to get him to choose a swing dance CD, he always goes for salsa (putumayo style). Click here for track listings.



Mom and Dad can join in the fun and refine some listing selections by using Pandora Radio. I can listen to all the "funk" related music or songs similar to "Somebody" by Depeche Mode (great Valentine's choice) just by telling them what song or artist I really like, and they'll find more like it. I don't do the work on this one or have to listen to a song genre I don't like. Nice!