Sunday, February 24, 2008

Chills and Thrills


Sheila: My Thrill for the week was being able to visit with Raegen, a friend from the graduate school era. Also, my sister is in labor RIGHT now. I'm going to be an auntie again.

Everett: I am mooving and grooving and talking and, well, that seems to be enough. On Friday, I told Dad that "I love you." Mom and Dad got so excited! This Friday is my MRI . . . Mom is a bit nervous because they'll have to put me under for it. BTW, it has been 13 days since I have thrown up . . . maybe that sensitive gag reflex is getting better. Mom certainly hopes so.

Erik: My Chill is that it seems that no one is hiring. That combined with the fact that our car is dead, RIP Little Prelude. How about a new job that comes with a company car? I'm not sure about my Thrill.