Monday, April 11, 2011

Chills and Thrills


Hoot and Holla, it has been a week!

Erik:  Work is extremely busy and so was my BIRTHDAY!

Sheila:  Busy with the boys, my church callings, planning a family reunion, and Erik's BIRTHDAY!

Evy:  I'm not a secret keeper, but I kept my dad's surprise party a SECRET!

Merritt:  Whale. (his new word)

We are trying to spend as much time with Erik as possible before he starts traveling again.  Each day we had a small birthday surprise for him.  We had a great time taking him to lunch for this birthday (a couple of times).  We also visited family in Austin this weekend for his birthday.  The final act of birthday celebration was a surprise party.  We'll share pictures later.

I finally replanted the garden, and Erik put up the rabbit fence.

The boys are growing by leaps and bounds.

I'm exhausted, but it is from doing good things as we are busy with worthwhile activities.

This Sunday, we are giving talks at our church.