Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Whimsy Wall: Panic Is Setting In

Unless you are Erik and reading this at an exotic location.  At which point the title would be,"Whimsy Wall is Going AWESOMELY!"

Yeah, I've got the vision in my mind and decently on paper.  It is just *so* big on that wall.  I've got to tweak (read: repaint) some things (uh, or paint over it all).

At the same time, I am enjoying myself.  I spent some precious naptime working on it today and the time flew by . . . I was amazed at how quickly I lost myself even with the coughing and hacking and nose wiping.  I wasn't very fast but it was good to just be mentally focused on something else.

No, I'm not even 1/2 way done, maybe 1/4 way done.  Can't tell if that is good or bad.  This thing could go either way.  I'm eager to get to the part where Evy is helping.


And, why whimsy?  'Cause I am a better mom with more of it in my life.