Monday, January 24, 2011

Chills and Thrills


We are bet-ter!  We are bet-ter!

oo, oo, oo, oo

Okay, I did go to church yesterday, taught RS, and overdid it.  But, today we took it easy and continue to recuperate.  Some lingering crankiness, but we are on the mend!

The boys received a train set for Christmas and we've been immersed in trains this weekend.  The boys love playing with them, creating road blocks, simulating crashes, testing the upper limits of the trains' traction, and, uh, fighting, of course.

Erik and I are better.  All are appreciative of that.

I may have mentioned before that Merritt is a climber.  Like, he looks for even the randomest centimeter to climb.  He'll stand on your feet if there is nothing else to scale for greater height.  He likes to hold onto the bar in the kitchen with his hands and "walk" up the cabinet so that his feet are almost at the same altitude as his hands.  He is also a snuggler who likes songs at bedtime and for the singer to rub his back.  And he can turn anything into a sword.

Both boys love to be tickled.  "more, more, more!!"