Joining the action live is Momma (whose ring name is SLEEPLESS):
Oh yeah! We've got quite a wrestling match going on today! I've never seen it to this degree. We have eye boogers, nose boogers, sneeze spray, and the stuff you cough up.
Both Evy and Merritt are hosting matches of viral skill that I have never seen the likes of in all my life.
Rosy cheeks, exclamations of discomfort, fevers, coughs, sneezes, and runny noses are chased by tissues, yelled reminders to "wash hands," hugs, humidifiers, more hugs, french fries, sporadic cleaning of boogers and slimy smears found everywhere, and lots of lap time!
The action is unparallelled*!
And me, well, I'm okay just as long as I have my cough drops. Controls the stuffy nose and cough. I'll worry when Erik gets home about how badly it makes me toot (My mom always said not to say the word "fart.").
PS Merritt's naked jaunts took on a new function today. He decided to try out peeing and pooping in the potty. Success of the highest kind for him! Kind of surprising since he can't even say any of those words. (and, no, I didn't think we would start potty training today.)
*Did you know I had an internal debate on how to spell it? "lled" or "led"---then I realized it is an "American" vs "British" spelling debate. FYI: I went the Brit way. Blame it on all those British authors I read. True Story.