Monday, September 22, 2008

Chills and Thrills


I currently can't think or process right now. Everett is sick and I haven't slept in the last 24 hours. He finally fell asleep 30 minutes ago sitting upright on the couch . . . which is awesome because his stuffy nose is what kept him up all night. "Nose, nose, Dada, Dada!" Poor kid, just as he gets sick, his comfort guy, Dada, goes out of town. I'd love to join him on the couch for a nap, but he is taking up most of it. Maybe I'll just curl up on the floor next to him.

Chills:
  • Evy getting sick
  • (That is a pretty short list.)

Thrills:
  • Not on bedrest (this time last pregnancy I was)
  • Evy has now added "Wassit?" (What's that?) to his growing vocabulary. He is also experimenting with pronouns, "you" being the most recent.
  • Procardia is working well for me.
  • Cooler weather
  • Found an end table that will work great for a table for Everett once I sand and paint it.