Thursday, October 13, 2011

Haircuts, By Golly!

Part of our seasonal decorating for October means that we get out every wig and every dress-up hat and line them up and down the banister for easy access, to, you know, wear them.  The kids love it.  I love it.  And, only occasionally will I make them "sing" their questions and comments to me while we are wearing our millinery delights.  (Evy is pretty good at it!)

Here are a couple of shots from one moment today:





And, yes, the boys really do need haircuts under all that fro. And, yes, if you look closely, you can see a bunch of junk on the landing behind Merritt.  And,  yes, the rest of the house was that messy today, too.  The house imploded today: the toys convened a revolution to organization, the dirty dishes had offspring, the laundry refused to jump into the washer, and the shoes are taking over each room as we speak.  And, we had nothing to do with it, I'm sure.  (we did create an "outdoor classroom" today--totally awesome!  Can't wait to share it with you soon.)