Erik: So, I may have a chance to see the Eiffel Tower.
Evy: Dad, you got to make sure to buy a ticket to see it. So, make sure you check that out.
(you know he was paying attention to the show we watched about Paris yesterday)
Erik: (giggling) Tell me more so I do it right.
Evy: I'm just saying you have to have a ticket.
Erik: Well, I know I have to buy a ticket to ride the train to Paris.
Merritt runs in the room upon hearing the word TRAIN.
Evy: (jaw drops) Mom, Did you HEAR that? Dad gets to ride a train.
Then there was an intense discussion of who gets the to keep Dad's train ticket. Merritt was immediately in the fray saying,'All abooaard. Tickets please!' (in Merritt talk)
I'm sure Dad is scrambling to find the ticket from the train he took earlier in the trip.
We love you, Dad!



