Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I Think I Fed Everett Cookies for Dinner

I sat down to check email this evening and realized that Everett and I didn't have a sit down dinner. I've been eating in small quantities for obvious reasons, and Everett has just followed along. In fact, the last item he ate was from a crinkly cellophane wrapper . . . fig newtons . . . and not the homemade kind, either.

After thinking about it for a couple of seconds, I realize that figs have lots of positives--high in fiber, no fat, no cholesterol, and I heard that one fig newton has more fruit than a nutrigrain bar.

Everett, who will never let us put him to bed hungry, didn't fuss at all when I laid him down. So, I guess he is okay with it.

And so, going along with the idea of breakfast for dinner, we had cookies for dinner--not after dinner, just for dinner.