
Everett: My week was super. I am saying more and more words. I now have a word for my blanket, and I am getting pretty good at "cookie." I LOVE popcorn. I ate an entire bag all by myself this week. Mom says that I am showing more of my sense of humor, too.
Erik took Everett to the kitchen for breakfast. He let Everett pick out spoon for his yogurt by saying, "One spoon." To which, Everett said, "No, two!" And he very deliberately took a spoon for each hand. Who knew he had number sense?
Erik: One of my thrills is that I had a really positive interview with a firm in Dallas this week. Everett and I opened "Sjolseth Pool Season" this Saturday. He is such a charmer and tried really hard to swim like everyone else.
Sheila: We all had an amazing time getting family pictures taken by our good friend Amy. Other than that, the week was full of errands, work, playing with Everett, and laying on the floor. This coming week we have a sonogram, a friend visiting on the weekend, and will be trying to get to the pool.