Friday, November 09, 2007

Today

Okay, so not only did Everett have to have a CT scan, he is also teething and has a cold. And, not to gross you out or anything, but when Everett has a cold it also means that he throws up because his gag reflux is so sensitive that when he coughs--everything comes up.

Poor thing. Rather than work on weaning off the bottle, we've been working being able to tolerate hats. He hates hats. But, take a lookee. He did really well. Go, Evy!





























In addition to that feat---As Everett and I were coming and going out of his room, and he was pointing the way we should go as usual; he spied the following on his bedroom door.


Yes, it is a booger. Evy's booger.

We can't figure out how it got up there unless we missed part of a sneeze. That was one thing I would have never predicted would have happened when being a mom . . . random boogers found in the oddest places. Actually, I probably shouldn't be too surprise by it.

Also, while we were out and about after suffering from cabin fever, we walked into a store ,and a lady said, "Oh, Yes!" and then started laughing. Erik and I looked at each other and then back at her.

"I'm a marketing consultant for GAP, and I scout out and approve baby models for their advertising. Your child is perfect! Big round head, beautiful blue eyes, smallish mouth, and red cheeks. He is a perfect baby model!" she explained.