Thursday, November 29, 2007

Help with UT Sweater Seek and Find


So, I am not going to directly talk about what happened on November 23rd in College Station. As we all await the bowl game assignment, we are on the look-out for an "ugly UT sweater" for Everett (size 2T to 4T). Erik and I will be competing again in the ugly UT sweater competition now scheduled for the next game day, and Everett needs to be in the running.

For those who are unfamiliar with our tradition, every year Erik and I compete against each other for who has the ugliest UT sweater . . . and we wear the same sweaters every year. Last year we did not hold the competition due to bedrest and overall newborn parent fatigue (aka we forgot). In the previous years--Sheila reigned as winner in 2005 while in 2004 Erik held that title.

I could put a picture of us wearing out sweaters but it would give Everett undue advantage. So, I need your help in finding Everett the ugliest UT sweater . . . post a message on our Guestbook or email us with your find.

(BTW, we when we say "ugliest" sweater, for those of you die-hard UT rivals, having a Texas insignia on it does not qualify for "ugliest" . . . "ugliest" refers to the style or handcraft of the sweater--not the fact that it is burnt orange or has a longhorn on it.)


***Note as the official November Adoption Month comes to an end, don't miss out on this article: