
The current time is 10:45 in the morning. The house is thrashed. And, I mean the kind of thrashing that a place gets when a bunch of greedy burglars ransack the place looking for the very well hidden cache of jewels and gold bullion. And, when they can't find any, just like there is nuthin here, they throw extra stuff around for good measure.
We have used every towel in the house and a couple of sheets to catch throw-up. Every dish is dirty, though I am not sure why. I am now wearing a work shirt because all my other casual ones got messy, and I finally took a shower (I think 48 hours without a shower is long enough).
We love suppositories. I mean, really love them--like I would kiss them if the body heat from my lips wouldn't melt them.
Everett has had several hours now with a temperature below 101 degrees. We are almost sighing a sigh of relief, and I refrained from taking his temperature for almost 3 hours in a row. I am sure he has a stronger feeling about that than you do. He woke up this morning with a huge dried booger on the tip of his nose. What a cutie!
He still isn't taking his antibiotics, but, at this point, I don't really care. Check in with me after I get some sleep and I am sure I'll be obsessing about it.
We just put him down for a nap. He's talking to himself right now. I'm going to do a bit of laundry and try to catch some Zs. Erik is going to shower and then he's off to nap during ward council meeting.