Saturday, November 17, 2007

Chills and Thrills


We are introducing a topic called "Chills and Thrills" that will help us encapsulate what was exciting about our week and what is something that was more worrisome for us.


Erik: My chill is that one of my best friends Megan isn't feeling well. We love her! My thrill is that I got to see the trailers for the movies that my brother Steven acted in this year.

Sheila: My chill was definitely being sick and having Everett experience such a nasty episode of sickness. My thrill was that Everett is feeling better. I also kind of have a mini-thrill in that we bought a fake Christmas tree that is taller than our old 24 inch-high tree. We figured Everett would enjoy the bigger tree. (real ones bother my allergies) I didn't have a chance to decorate for fall---I am looking forward to breaking out all the Christmas decorations.

Everett: I guess the chill was that I was sick all week. I am feeling better, though. The thrill was definitely learning how to get some speed going while crawling. I discovered that I can't scoot on my bum on the carpet when I am wearing my flannel or fleece pajamas. Crawling works really well, and I can get going really fast when Mom or Dad chase me.