Thursday, November 15, 2007

AAhhhhh . . . . and Breathe

No tragic or dramatic events occured today. Both Erik and I went to work and tried to save the world in our respective fields. This evening, I took Everett to the pediatric neurologist. Everett will have an MRI and EEG done in the next month or so to give us more information.

Everett doesn't seem phased by that information or by the events of last weekend. He is back to his usual antics of chasing the cat, trying to sneak into her food bowl (and snack on her food), and making us laugh all the time.

The fall foliage is beautiful right now. The reds are really red and we are enjoying it. Erik doesn't see the light of day as work is really intense right now, but he hopes to get outside this weekend if it isn't too cold.

I am ready for a relaxing weekend that is sure to be busy but not as busy as last weekend.