It is hot again today. Not as hot has it has been (the AC unit has actually kept the house under 84 degrees all day), but, hot, nonetheless.
Both boys are actually asleep and I can hear them snoring from outside their doorways.
The downstairs has like 12,098,856,302,574,999 small pieces of toys and games from dominos to marbleworks and marbles dotting the carpet in a chaotic dot-to-dot. It is a minefield to walk through and survive.
I have a totally huge to-do list. But, I have decided to just sit and listen to my boys and just quiet my mind, at least for a few minutes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, Evy has been struggling with a couple of mosquito bites. We've described why the bites itch and he wonders where that "poison" goes. I told him that his body takes care of it and the bite heals.
Evy: But where does the POISON go?
Softly, because I don't know this for sure, I told him that it goes out when he pees.
So, he has let me know each time his body has been ridding itself of the poison today, very proudly.