Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Supposed to be Quiet Time

It is Quiet/Nap time right now.  Merritt is busy in his room playing with his toys instead of napping.  There is intermittent pounding on the door, but I'm not too concerned because I can still ignore it, for now.

Evy's quiet time, today, means he is running between his room and my room.  Supposedly doing some water play in my bathroom.  But, uh, he just ran from his room to my room carrying his saw, saying to himself," . . . this should do the trick."  hhhhmmmmm . . . .  Nah, I'm going to ignore it.

Lovely, lovely day outside.  Took Dad to lunch as a treat.  Played outside in the backyard.  Planned some gardening, perused cookbooks looking for inspiration, excellent day!

{just heard a big pipe-ish noise from the bathroom}  I believe Everett is rerouting the plumbing.  He has been hankering for an indoor pool.  If his work turns out to be good, I'll let you hire him.  Not too soon to save for college.