Monday, November 22, 2010

Chills and Thrills


All is moving along in our house.  I think that we must have consumed over 40 bananas this week because *some* (read: all) of us were on the BRAT diet.  (it is for diarrhea, people)  And, because of my twisted sense of humor, I have to point out that the first sentence was intended to be a pun.  I know, TMI.

The boys had their well checks today.  They are TALL!  [and very vocal  . . . (read "screaming like banshees") and active when getting shots.]  I, for sure, was so glad that Dad was there to help us restrain . . .  ah-hem, hug, the boys during that time.  I, for sure, was shaking after all that drama.  Even cried a tear or two on the way home (and I'm not a cry-er).  You learn more than you ever wanted to know about yourself when you are a parent.

Merritt turned TWO this week.  We are waiting to do the cake because there is not a "c" for cake in the BRAT diet.  We did try to celebrate it a bit this weekend.  A ride on a carousel was the best we could manage.

Everett was the most afflicted of all of us.  I think I talked a little too much about poop with him because after a very successful bowel movement today, I could hear him scream,"WWHHHOO!!  It has form!" from the bathroom.  (I know, TMI.)

Erik is fast and furiously at work moving his project along to implementation.

Sheila does what she does.  Last week's challenge:  Keeping the Peace.

This week:  Thanksgiving