

I am relieved it turned out so well because his second year is up-to-date in their software. I used BLURB, http://www.blurb.com/
If you want to preview Everett's book online just to see if it is something you want to do with your blog, email me and I'll send you an invite (you'll get to see the first 15 pages of the book). I am thrilled with the colors, how the pictures turned out in the printing, and the quality of the book overall.
I am off doing other things now. In preparation for the baby, I am putting together Everett's room. We still need to buy some secondhand furniture (dresser and toddler bed), but I am able to reuse several things I already had (canvas, rug, end table). The splurge for his room will be his blanket. I am going to make our Everett-Linus his own larger than life minky-silky blanket. I've made him silky blankets before but never with a minky side.
The rug has a "road" side that is in the shape of a firetruck. The other side is a bunch of shapes that I haven't talked to Everett about yet. (rug is one we've had awhile, I just updated it with by painting images using acrylics.) The truck painting is the middle of three that I am working on right now. Painting for decorating rather than self expression has never been supermotiving for me, but I am enjoying visualizing how it will look in his room.
I just received the material I ordered today. I was excited because I could only find the colors I wanted (especially the chocolate brown minky) online and was a bit leery of buying it without touching it. But I was so pleased when it arrived. The fabrics are perfect.
