Sunday, August 03, 2008

Chills and Thrills


Sheila: This week signaled the end of work. I am excited about what I'll be able to accomplish bit-by-bit over the next couple of months before Baby S arrives. (Who am I kidding . . . but then again, a girl can always hope.) Baby S is active and kicking!

Everett: I had a couple of rough nights and days (could be teething) but overall I am continuing to listen better. My new words this week were "Bye, bye" and "Night, night!"

Erik: I finished on my current work project which included turning in 5 deliverables on time-under budget. Results: a very happy client!

We were finishing up watching Cars as a family this evening. During the closing credits, Everett started to climb up the toy chest and lean on the TV stand in preparation of turning it all off . . . until the music started and he started shaking his bootie. It was hysterical! The kid was totally grooving to the tunes.