
Super Hero Preston is climbing the most fabulous web of ropes. I was so impressed to see him get to the top.
The next day we just played all day long ending it with a trip to the pool--Marvel #6. This was no ordinary pool. The kiddy pool was gigantic with a tent over a good portion of it (genius idea). The "regular pool" had at least two slides with several waterworks. It was hot and yucky and the water was perfectly refreshing. Everett, much to his father's delight, developed a taste for going down the slide.
Marvel #7--The Balloon Rocket I brought for the boys to play with together. Yeah, when you let go of the balloon, it makes a horrendously high pitched scream. My goal is to get a toy for the next visit that scares both the kids *and* the parents. Go me.
Sunday we hung out as well and went home early in the afternoon. We had an excellent time and can't wait to see them again.
By request, I took these pictures of Everett . . . it was his request. Enjoy!

