Saturday, June 21, 2008

Chills and Thrills

Erik: I worked this week. And then I worked some more. Pinched a nerve in my neck but it is getting better. Enjoyed this afternoon at the pool playing with Everett.

Sheila: I am hungry but don't want to eat--can't stand eating. Nothing sounds appetizing. Nothing. The act of eating makes my stomach turn. The most bizarre food issues with this pregnancy. At least I'm not vomiting anymore. Got my Shark for my birthday and it is working like a dream on my toddler messes.

Everett: TRASH TRUCK! TRASH TRUCK! TRASH TRUCK! TRASH TRUCK! TRASH TRUCK! Bath! Bath! Bath! Bath! Bath! Bath! TRASH TRUCK! TRASH TRUCK! TRASH TRUCK!

We witnessed a garbage truck flipping over the steel box of trash that reside in apartment complexes and behind grocery stores this morning. Everett was AMAZED and could only say, "more, more, more, more, more!"

We never eat bar-b-que here because it usually sucks. This evening Sheila thought she could tolerate some for dinner (actually it was the only thing she thought she could choke down). We headed to Famous Dave's and enjoyed a meal. Sheila got at least several bites of protein down. Everett flirted with 20 month old Megan sitting at the next table. He also showed off his forking skills by eating all of his food with a fork. Don't worry, he did make sure to put "dipping sauce" (ketchup) on every bite.