Wednesday, September 19, 2012

First Day of School

Everett recently started Kindergarten and he is loving it!  He teaches me all kinds of things when he gets home:  Zero the Hero, sign language movement for smart, the three sounds that "A" makes, and other tidbits that I love to hear about from him.

The first week of school was the pits for me.  Seriously.  I missed him so much! 

Here is Evy before school started on Meet the Teacher Night:



His teacher is AWESOME!

We had a "Starting School" Party at home the weekend before school started.  Here are some photos from that party!



When he grows up, he wants to be a policeman and own a restaurant!



Merritt was to be a wolf, or own a wolf, or be a wolf.  We aren't sure.


 

On the First Day of Kinder!!!




And, he was off!!  No tears from him.  He was ready to start learning and making friends.

On that day, Merritt and I did lots of things.  He also had time to entertain himself by doing this:



Every one had a great day!