thankyoukindergartenforyourcrappygerms
So, I am sick. Seriously have to focus to just even brush my teeth.
BUT, I wanted to share a few things.
The boys have started school. Evy is in his third week and loving it. Merritt missed the first week because he was sick, blamingkindergartengerms. But, his first day was today and he was so exited.
Evy visited his godfather, Uncle Greg in Florida. What a lovely time!
I have started a project. I need to get back to journaling here on the family blog. But, I am working on something called "Pennies of Time"
Please take a look at it. Penny, a little girl who is now in heaven, has influenced our family to make good choices even better. http://penniesoftime.blogspot.com/
Basically, it is a blog to share experiences on how to take a small part of our day to serve. "All it takes is a penny of time."
To read how it all got started. go here
We also have a facebook page where I am encouraging others to share their serving moments with their children. If you are on facebook, just click here.
