Sunday, September 30, 2012

Chills and Thrills



Such a fun week!  The boys and I are VERY busy with our "Pennies of Time" Adventures.  We ended the week with what I call an Odyssey.  Check out the blog to see what we did.

Evy lost his first tooth! And, he stayed healthy all week.  Went to school every day!

We made some great new friends.  One of them taught our boys how to paint house numbers.  (he does it in a totally cool way!)

Found out that our pediatric dentist is a scammer.  Now, trying to get my money back. 

Evy ended a baseball class.  We are looking forward to a new class and a change in coaches!  You should see him in action.  He is FANTASTIC.  I'll try and get a video up soon.

I am continuing with a new therapy for my arm.  So far, so good.  It is called Airrosti.  In just over a week, I am out of all braces, using weights, and have really established some strength in my arm.  And, I get to wear some cool racing stripe tape up and down my arm.  I'm sure hoping that it continues to help me regain strength and mobility.  I am ready to be back to normal after almost 8 months of incapacitation.

As a family, we had a chance to go to a Ranger baseball game.  We always love going to sporting events.  There is never a dull moment between the boys and the actual game being played.


 
Cotton Candy!


 
Merritt charming the Texas Ranger girls, with his backwards shirt, backwards pants, and backwards shoes...and his beautiful smile

 
So cute and tired!

Posts in facebook for September:

September 27
Grateful for our dentist who helped us avoid a scheming dentist with our little one! He went above and beyond! Thank you, Dr.Nelson!

September 25
HGSE all the way! HGSE is not a diaper company. HGSE does not need to claim "hugs" in a name to show that the school is committed to achieving excellence in education. Don't like either? Then talk about it like I do: The Ed School

September 19
We just saw T-Rex arrive at The Heard, amid hundreds of butterflies!

September 17
When the pediatrician gave the positive verdict of a strep culture, she brought a new toothbrush with her at the same time. Brilliant!

September 13
Me: Merritt, how was the hearing test at school?
 

Merritt: Wike dis--beep, beep, beeeeeeep, beeeeeeeeeeep, beep, beep, beeeeeeep, beeep, beep, beeeeeeeeeeeeee!
 

Me: So, I guess you hear okay.
 

Merritt: Yeah.