Thursday, January 12, 2012

Highlights From Today

Merritt grabbing my face and pointing while saying,"Eyes beautiful, face beautiful, gasses (glasses) beautiful, nose beautiful . . . hair pretty, cheeks pretty . . . ."

Merritt asking,"Where am I?" after I had to rush him into a locker room to take care of his bloody nose.  I love it when he shows progress in asking about what is going on around/to him.

Evy very seriously telling me that he would take care of Merritt's potty treat this morning.  I said,"sure," and went to get the treat to hand to Evy.  In the meantime, he went to his own Christmas candy and took out a chocolate coin while telling me that,"no, thanks, I've got it, Mom!"  What a nice boy!

"Mom, when can I buy one of those balloons that sounds like a toot?"  Evy.

I have the best job in the world.