Sunday, January 22, 2012

Chills and Thrills


This past week we enjoyed some awesome weather!  Lunch with Dad!  Monday night at a special dinner place with arcade and video games.  Rock it!  The boys now have their first whoopee cushions.

Saturday, we spent watching Star Wars!  All of us had a great time!  "Too great, perhaps," is what I thought as we cleaned the TV room this morning. Awesome time!

Merritt went to school without crying.  YAY! 

We had church today.  Bleh.  Seriously.  I don't think I will enjoy church until Merritt is like 25.  It is, but it isn't, him.  What can I say?  Church is not designed for an active, exploratory, and fun loving three year old.  I love him to pieces and will probably start avoiding church instead of, well, you know.  At least that is my fall-back plan that I think about as I continue to push us out the door and off to church each Sunday.   This kid can't seem to catch a break.

Evy had a splendid time at church and came home with an absolute MASTERpiece that he colored in class.  I'll have to post it soon.

CREPES tonight with some fun friends!  I've been using balsamic vinegar for awhile now and we loved our balsamic chicken savory crepes.  Evy loves Nutella and whipped cream on his sweet crepes.  Merritt just likes to faceplant the whipped cream.

We have a fun and full week planned.