Friday, July 30, 2010
Today was spectacular. I bought new running shoes without running around after my little ones. I ate a magnificent lunch with a cherished friend. Evy and I talked deeply about things like piggy banks, friends, visiting relatives who are invisible and visiting "p-tend," and the general world of Curious George. Merritt woke up happy from his nap.
And, then I became sick, gut clenching, head throbbing yuck. Had to cancel icecream with an old high school friend and her kids. But, my stomach just growled. Maybe I can end my 14 hour fast from food? Even with the sick, I really enjoyed today.
[Evy went to the grocery store with Dad wearing a bug pj shirt, tiger pj shorts, and blue Mardi Gras beads all while clutching a limegreen (decorated with polka dots) coin purse for his "pennies and quarters." Erik dubbed him "The Little Banker" today.]
