Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Chills and Thrills


The week was busy but productive.
I can't remember the details because I'm already busy with this coming week.
We did have a fajita dinner on Sunday.  NICE!
Made it to the pool over the weekend as well as to the Primary Pioneer Party (pictures to be added later) and to a friend's house for hamburgers (delicious!).

The boys are growing ever so quickly.  Merritt is like 6 feet tall now.  Evy is handling chores quite nicely and always wants to help with whatever we are doing.  They also, for the most part, play quite nicely with each other, even when wrestling.  (Merritt is quite the tackler.)

Our callings are keeping us busy . . . Erik with employment stuff . . . me with Young Women stuff.

weather is HOT
bell pepper plants are finally flowering
all the cedar "like" trees are dead (too hot)
tomato plants are gone-o-la
we love our swings
I'm supposed to be prepared for a current event tournament to be held at the end of August.  Uh, these days, I think I get most of my current events from facebook posts.  I think I'm in trouble.