
Erik: One of my Chills is I thought that Everett screwed up my nose by hitting it. I was really nervous about it until my doctor took a look at it this morning and said it was looking really good. My Thrills . . . it was especially warm today, and I am almost done with my current project at work.
Sheila: My Chill for the week was being irritated by something someone said. I am now over it, but it had me steamed. My Thrills . . . today was awesome. You could step outside and it felt good to breathe the air. My other Thrill is that Erik and I went on a real live date that included a dinner and a movie last week. Good times!
Everett: My Chill for the week is working out the whole getting around thing. I am trying to walk with only holding one hand, but I get scared lots. My Thrill for the week is basically whenever I see Dada, especially at the end of the day when he comes home. Seeing him makes me really happy.
Note: Everett had his first sleepover this past Saturday. We were watching another little boy, named Everett, while his parents went out on a date. The Everetts are pretty familiar with each other and Our Everett was SO excited to see his friend at our house. The Friend Everett (is this confusing?) was sad when his parents left, and so we tried to distract him and had to resort to food. Friend Everett wasn't interested. So, Our Everett tried to help by taking the food from me and saying, "Mmmmm," very pointedly toward his friend as if to say,"You should try it. It is really good!"