That would be Merritt. He knows how to put outfits together and no outfit is complete without accessories. He has taken to wearing these really cool safety glasses as part of his outfit. He'll wear them to friends' houses . . . and actually come home with them, not losing them at any point.
Evy matches by theme . . . shorts with palm leaves go with a shirt with an ocean, no matter the colors. Stripes go with stripes.
Merritt matches with color and theme.
He loves hats, necklaces, watches, pirate patches, mustaches, and sunglasses.
He is a pro at getting into boxes of clothes that he has outgrown. So, on occasion, I have to ask him to redress from his dresser, not from the boxes.
Just a minute ago, he found some new pajamas. I've got to start hiding his clothes in another room. The top of the closet is his domain as well now. He is so excited to be wearing "new clothes"--cracks me up as he begged me to open the door during naptime so I could see him wearing his new duds.
"So Awesome, MOM!"
