We made it another week. Remember, the goal is 37 weeks. At this point, bedrest isn't something that the doctor will consider if I go into labor--the doctor will just try to deliver the baby as safely as possible.
3 more weeks to go to meet the goal. Random detail: The baby is most active late at night and in the wee early hours of the morning.
Highlight: Yesterday, I bought some smoking hot RED pants on sale to wear to make my rotation of pants be every three days. I feel so cool wearing them. Because, really, who has a pair of RED pants? I can't wait to wear them, again on Saturday, when they go through the rotation.
Overall, the days are inconsistent rotating between horrible to okay, due to contractions. Today was on the rougher side. I had my sweet caretaker, Everett, by my side all day. He even gave me his blankie to lay with on the couch.
Everett is currently finishing up watching Cars. He always gets upset when The King is pushed into an accident in the race. "NO, NO, NO, NO!" he screams. Poor guy! (Just wait until you see him in his Halloween costume.)