Saturday, June 30, 2012

June facebook Posts

These are some posts I put on facebook in June:

June 18
Flooded the bathroom by playing "swimming pool." (He was singing his heart out while sitting in the sink as the faucet was running.) I should have investigated the moment I heard Evy say,"Wwhhooo! Kids out! Time for adult swim!"


June 20
I asked Merritt (3 yrs) to take some dirty clothes to the laundry room. The next thing I hear: the washing machine is on. He had loaded up the washer with those clothes and turned on the washing machine. I hope he folds, too.

June 22
Sheila handed Merritt a chocolate covered raisin. He responded with: Why did you kill the Whopper, Mom?

June 15
Posted on Erik's wall:  "Spiderman's Secret Lair" . . . . You have to see this! (The picture doesn't show all the layers.) Hope it stays until you can. Secret slide hideout, tents, tunnel pieces, parachute, sheets, pillows, balloons, flashlights, escape hatch, and blankets.