Sunday, May 15, 2011

Chills and Thrills



The weekend was so busy I don't even remember much about the week!  The weekend was spectacular.  Lots of dinners and friends and family.  CREPES!  Erik and I blew the roof off with our crepe making.  He is just as good at it as I am. 

We were able to spend Saturday with my family.  The kids love seeing their cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents.  I feel so blessed that we all get along so well.  I can't tell Everett that his cousins are coming until a couple of hours before their arrival because I would be pestered to death with questions fueled by his excitement.  I love that!

The leak was fixed.  Our tile is next.  We have discovered more damage to the house from the leak. We'll see what we find over the next week or so.  Because it was in the slab and the water reservoir that is under our home is finally evaporating, we might see more things that need to be addressed.  In all, we were very blessed.

Aunt Connie was over for dinner tonight.  Whenever she comes, it is like a celebrity has entered the building.  So fun!

Pictures from this weekend, taken by my mom: