Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I am totally funny . . .



. . . and by *I* . . . I mean me, Sheila. Oh, I know all of you out there are thinking,"But Erik is the funny one . . ." and you would be right, except I selfcensure, uh, a lot. So, I am funnier than you know.

And, so, I am busting my gut at another one of my jokes (which is something my mom does, you know, laugh at her own jokes . . . I love you, Mom!).

My boys get the physical comedy of my genius. Did I mention how funny they are?

I am my funniest when I am on the phone with the doctor's office, the insurance company, or my sister (but NOT the cable company, I have to get *mean* sometimes). Today, I was totally funny on the phone with the dentist's office . . . and, no, George Washington's teeth were not wooden . . . .

And, since I am surrounded by the "Three and Under" crowd, I, like most bloggers, felt the need to tell the virtual world something . . . I am funny. Someday I'll tell you why.