Yeah, we are alive. Just busy, I think.
I've got pictures of Eriks Slammin' Jammin' "Yes, I am still in my 30s" birthday party and awesome weekend with family. Happy Birthday, Erik! (Right now he is burning the midnight oil getting work done.)
I've got pictures of Everett's first bike.
I've got pictures of my mohawk baby.
I guess I should get some pictures of me.
I measured my ponytail's circumference today. Yes, I am a geek. But my hair is SUPER thick and I am constantly breaking rubberbands. Yes, that means I am putting my hair in a ponytail all the time. And, yes, that means it is time for a haircut.
Back to the circumference . . . . 2 inches. That is two inches from one end of the rubberband to the other. And if this doesn't make sense, sorry. I am too tired to explain it further, other than "must get haircut from someone who knows how to lighten my load without making me poodley." I am an inch shy of being able to have the required length of locks of love, but I may send it in anyway. Maybe they can get good money for a HUGE chunk of curly red hair.
So I gotta decide what cut. Maybe I'll ask you to help me choose. And, yes, my life is very exciting!