Have you ever seen the movie "All About Eve" . . . well, I loved it. And that has nothing to do with the following--my haircut. or does it?Okay, the first question--go short or medium length?
(the picture above is basically what I look like with the length being about an inch or so longer--and my hair is thick and either wavy or curly)
Next question, which style?
So, take alooky at the cuts below and let me know what you think by voting on the sidebar, and yes, you can email me your opinion and you can leave a message on our guestbook, also. Make sure you look at the very last picture. I think that is the one I am gunning for right now. Seriously, I am. I mean it.
Next question, which style?
So, take alooky at the cuts below and let me know what you think by voting on the sidebar, and yes, you can email me your opinion and you can leave a message on our guestbook, also. Make sure you look at the very last picture. I think that is the one I am gunning for right now. Seriously, I am. I mean it.
Oh, you only have a week to vote. So go for it. My hair is in your hands. (okay, maybe not and maybe I'll choose something not here but it helps to get feedback.)
Short #1
Short #1








