. . . sigh . . .
Many stories and pictures to come. But, two tangents.
While we were at the townhouse waiting for the carpet to dry so that we could go in and work some more, Everett wanted to go in to play. I tried to explain that we couldn't. He became upset and said,"My home. I want to go home!"
Yesterday, he looked around at our new digs (corporate housing) and said,"What are we doing here?"
I explained that it was our new home. He turned his head to the side, paused, and said, "Cool! Neat!"
-----------------
We were at a Bar-B-Que place for lunch getting our first taste of Texas Brisket since returning and it was pretty clear that we were tired. I explained to the cashier that we had just moved here and were excited to be there.
The cashier looked at me and said,"You moved, and you moved here to McKinney?" She was amazed that it was a choice. Yes, we moved to McKinney and are excited and happy to be here.
We are tired (not surprisingly) but are grateful to have arrived safely. We'll be without regular computer access for a few weeks but will get a chance to post when we can.