Sunday, August 26, 2007

Dear Preston--From Auntie Sheila

Dear Preston,

I loved the voicemail that you left for me a bit ago. I wanted to let you know that I have not forgotten my offer to give you cheetohs when I visit if you can say, "Auntie Sheila, you are the greatest ever!" You sure have been working on getting that phrase right. You just need to let me know what kind of cheetohs you love best!

By the way, Everett can't wait to see you! He can't say your name, but he can clap for you.

Love you bunches,
Auntie Sheila

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Readers Who Are Not Preston-

Preston is one of my adorable nephews. This kid can talk like no other two year old I know. When he was about a year old, he came to visit (I was about eight weeks pregnant), and I gave him is first cheetoh. And, I feel totally shameless in bribing him to say things that are absolutely true.

Here are pictures of him taken last winter. For more recent photos check out his family's blog: Moore Fun Stories