
Howdy Ya'll! I am going to write the entry this time. Mom says that I am starting to assert myself and that she'll help me, but I am in charge like I am at home. So, here is what my day is like-
I am an early riser. So, I get a good bit of playing in before breakfast. On days Mom doesn't work, she lets me roll around in bed while she pretends to sleep in. That lasts just a few minutes because I need to eat pretty quickly.
On Eating
Yeah, I am eating more and more big people food. In fact, I won't let Mom feed me anything but big people food. Dad and Michelle are still able to feed me that processed baby food stuff, but I make sure Mom only gives me the good stuff like bananas rolled in rice crispies, black beans, rice, bread, pears, and nectarines. Now, I prefer the bread, but she keeps offering me this other stuff, like cheese. I don't like the cheese.
play, Play, PLAY
Next, we go out and play. We try to get outside before I go down for a nap because Mom says it is cooler in the morning.
Next, we go out and play. We try to get outside before I go down for a nap because Mom says it is cooler in the morning.
These days I am all about "Da!" I scream with happiness whenever I see him. I know that he is "Da!" and I call him that. My eyes follow him around this house. And today while he was getting ready for church (and I was supposed to be getting ready for a nap) I did my best to roll and creep along my room and the hall to find him. I LOVE it when he plays the clapping game with me and he always makes time to take me to the pool or on a walk or feed me (even when he is late). I love my "Da!"
Naps
I really don't have much to say on the subject except I'd rather play. Still taking two naps a day. I talk for at least 20 minutes to myself as I roll around in the bed before I decide to take a snooze.
Back to Playing
I love to read and I was showing my friend some cool things as I read to him this book. At this point, the front and the back of the book have the best parts. That is what I am reading to him in this picture.
Other Stuff I Do When I Am Playing
I love to read and I was showing my friend some cool things as I read to him this book. At this point, the front and the back of the book have the best parts. That is what I am reading to him in this picture.Other Stuff I Do When I Am Playing

. . . . . . . . . . .ears, Ears, EARS
I love to play with my floppy ears. I have also been known to play with Mom and Dad's ears. But, right now, I especially enjoy bending my own.
I love to Swing and feel like each time I swing feels like the first time I've ever been on a swing!
My favorite position in the stroller is FEET UP! I try and do this at the table at home, but Mom isn't so much a fan of when I do it there.
Moving
I love to play with my floppy ears. I have also been known to play with Mom and Dad's ears. But, right now, I especially enjoy bending my own.
I love to Swing and feel like each time I swing feels like the first time I've ever been on a swing!
My favorite position in the stroller is FEET UP! I try and do this at the table at home, but Mom isn't so much a fan of when I do it there.
Talking
Mom thinks that it is important that I mention that I am jabbering "momomomomom" these days. She thinks that it is fantastic! I am also making the sign for "milk" and when I play the clapping game I make the sing for "more." But, I only use that helpful "more" word with the clapping game.
Moving
I am moving better and better. I still don't have the crawling down, but I am getting better at rolling to toys that I want and scooting in reverse on my tummy seems to be still entertaining.
How Big Am I?

Mom and Dad say that I am really big. Then Mom says, "That is an understatement." I do know that I was about the size of the bear when I was born. And, for this month's photo, I wouldn't lay still. Mom marked with an X everywhere I went in the two minutes that they tried to get me lined up like last month. Here is where I went:
That is about it, Ya'll. (Mom is trying to get me ready for the trip to Texas. I am going to see my family and my auntie is getting married.) I still won't say, "yeehaw." That's okay, Mom does it well enough for me.


