Erik is sporting is first Father's Day tie.Happy Father's Day, Erik!
Erik's Father's Day Celebration started with breakfast in bed. Later, while I was cleaning the kitchen, Erik and Everett hung out. I found this when I finished:
Yeah, Erik found some net thing to put on his head to keep Everett entertained. BTW, I also found this:

Erik was on baby duty this afternoon because I taught in Relief Society at church. Erik spent the afternoon tending to Everett after Sacrament and, of his own volition, doing other things like cleaning the kitchen and prepping for his own Father's Day dinner. When I came home from our afternoon church, the kitchen was clean, Everett was just getting up from his nap, and all I had to do was make a salad, cook the fish, and prepare the dessert. Erik grilled up the steaks and corn on the grill, and we were set. Later tonight, I believe that Erik is going to count all the tools in his new humongous tool set that he got from Everett.
Bonus Play Pics:


